On 1/20/08, Jim Correia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Jan 20, 2008, at 8:05 PM, TjL wrote:
>
> > On 1/20/08, Michael Heinz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >> Sounds like you need a rule in Mail.app to run an applescript. It's
> >> doable, but I'm not sure how.
> >>
> >> Years ago, I wrote a script to invoke the say command when certain
> >> emails were received. If you're interested in it I can post it.
> >
> > Yes, but I have no idea how to tell Mail.app:
> >
> > "Take first line of email body and pipe it to Yojimbo, instructing it
> > to make it a web archive."
>
> So this is really a "how do I script Apple Mail" question? ;-)

I guess... really it was more of a "Has anyone already invented this
wheel?" question.

> Here's a quick script which should either do what you want, or serve
> as a good starting point for additional hacking. It works off of the
> selected messages in the front message viewer (browser) in Mail.

Thanks.  I'll give it a shot & report back.  As far as "additional
hacking" goes, I don't know diddly about Applescript except "do shell
script" but who knows, maybe this is the project where I start to
learn something about it.

TjL