Has anyone noticed Passwords & Serials failing to leave the Unsorted items folder, but still showing in the Passwords or Serials folders?

On Feb 12, 2008, at 11:54 PM, Bill Rowe wrote:

On 2/13/08 at 12:43 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (John Cradock) wrote:

Ever since I updated my system from Mac OS X 10.5.1 to 10.5.2, Yojimbo
hangs when I launch it. I cannot get it to launch completely. Anyone
else seen this issue?

No problems here. Yojimbo seems to work just fine with 10.5.2 on my G4 AlBook