Hi!

Since today I open Yojimbo and it doesn't show any windows anymore.
Neither the application-window nor the download-window. The (from me
never used) quick input panel can be shown. Using a bookmarklet from
Safari to put a webpage into Yojimbo lets my harddrive work and I can
quit Yojimbo normal via dock-menu, cmd+q or the menu.
But all that doesn't help me a  lot w/out having a window -- I'm not
very fond of looking at pure sql-data but like a nice GUI which
formats it for me ;)

Any ideas how to solve this problem?

Niels