I'd like to be able to click on a collection in the drawer dock and have it
open up the collection pointing to the end of the list of the contents.

On a related idea, but not exactly the same, I would like to open a note in
hover mode so that I could drag several items to it in succession as I am
browsing or reading documentation, then have it available as one document.

When adding a tag, I'd like a way to be able to see all the available tags
right away before I type.

Thx for your consideration,
Ken G. Brown