If I'm showing the main Yojimbo list window, I frequenlty double-click on an item to view it in a separate window.

If the item is encrypted, I have to go through more clicks: first, a new window opens with the item, of course, still hidden.

I have to click the "view" button to see it. Then the password dialog comes up.

Seems to me it would be easier if double-clicking an encrypted item brought up the password dialogue immediately.

-Lofty