sign up privately and take one of the email options

(sorry - iPhone)

On 29.05.2008, at 19:17, Jim McCarty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Patrick Woolsey wrote:
Next weekend (June 7/8), we will shut this list down and all traffic will be on the 'Yojimbo Talk' Google Group. We hope that you'll take a moment to
subscribe and join us there!
 <http://groups.google.com/group/yojimbo-talk>

Any solution for folks whose company blocks access to Google Groups?