Hi amigos :-D

>From: "Tobias Gerschner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: "Yoper Development List" <yoper-dev@lists.yoper.com>
>Subject: Re: [yoper-dev] Improved Build Log Revived
>Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 19:56:41 +1200
>
>Hi,
>

>2007/8/10, Peter Dobrev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > Hi!
> >
> > Thumbs up for the great work!
>
>I just copied and pasted together what we once had.
>
> > One cool feature that I think would be cool to have for the developers
> > is that failed builds are links to the log files, so that we don't
> > have to type in manually the URL to the mach log.

I certainly like this feature. I would also like it to be in red colour
(don't know if this is already done) so we can see failed builds at first
sight.

>This is what we had in the past and I certainly want to revive that
>feature :) . It is especially useful to only see the last 50 - 100 -
>200 lines.  That reduces a lot of loading time on a 8 MB log file :) .
>We have to clean up some namespaces though to be able to have a clear
>and flexible structure :) .

I agree with this feature. It's normally enough have the last 200 lines of
the log. Yet I would add a link to see the whole of it, just in case. The
link will keep unused most of the times, but in some situations will give
you access to a more in deepth examination.

That's all folks! (like the cartoon's rabbit says!! :D)