Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 01:45:41 +0300
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: yoper-dev@lists.yoper.com
Subject: [yoper-dev] about yoper

Hey.
i am a bit new to linux world i used fedora for a while and ubuntu but now i
use vista as its faster than linux in my pc i don't know why that but i think
linux drivers aren't that good .. my vista boot up 24-35 seconds average 30
sec... but ubuntu 1 minutes minimum soo i read about your distro but i have a
slow internet connection and i am afraid of downloading that much and it will
be vain so may i ask you if it will run fast on my laptop

Fujitsu siemens Amilo Pi1505
CPU:1.86 /2m core duo
chipset:intel 945
hadrdisk :western digital 160 gb