The current master is 1.3.5-rc.

Please give it some welly, and let me know what you think of the changes before
we thrust it upon the masses :)

A brief update since 1.3.4:

User interface

Visual identification of use of any/all three synth engines

Added part number and name to all editing window title bars
Also voice number to AddSynth oscillator editor

Scroll wheel control of all rotary knobs - Ctrl for very fine control

Horizontal as well as vertical drag of rotary knobs

Revised some layouts and removed redundant controls and refreshes

System

On demand jack port creation for part outputs

NRPNs inc 14bit & increment/decrement

Zyn compatible (with some extensions)

16, 32 or 64 semi-independent parts

Vector control

Direct part control

Miscellany

The 'docs' directory now gets installed, although still scrappy text files

There is a new historical branch (currently with versions 0.010 to 0.038)

Yoshimi is now mirrored https://github.com/abrolag/yoshimi

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk