Greetings from Argentina, Comrade, where we have managed to defeat
neoliberalism once again. It was a nightmare 4 years! The economy is in
ruins but the working class and its allies are strong and united, at least
for now.

Comrade, I have started using Telegram on both phone and laptop and so
could dispense with e-mails, although it is still the app I use most.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Amandla,
Martin