Nisam ni citao te mailove, jer uvek kad provalim da je neki mail sranje, te iste mailove ne citam :-))) Mislim sa tim subjectom... Aj prenesite par bisera plz, bas me zanima sta je to tako katastrofalno bilo...

Dachaz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Sto?

Shta ti hoccesh, ti nisi ni odgovar'o na njegove izlive debiliteta

--

// Dachaz, Need a website?
[EMAIL PROTECTED] www.dachaz.net

Peter Griffin: People make up lies all the time. You know Vietnam? Never
happened.
Brian Griffin: Yeah, but don't mention it around the Veteran's Hospital. Those
guys are really committed to the lie.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/iuUuID/dnQLAA/n1hLAA/rzJolB/TM