[Stewie is sitting in between Meg and Peter dressed like a prostitute]
Stewie: [to Meg] It's eerie, isn't it. Like looking into the future.
[at a dog show]
Peter Griffin: Brian, come. Hey, don't you walk out on me.
[aware that the audience is watching]
Peter Griffin: Uh, heh. Uh, I now command you to leave. Yep. Keep going. Yeah,
yeah, that's right, yeah, flip me off. Good boy. Heh heh, heh heh.