> Kako si to uspeo iz ovoga da zakljuchish!?! Ja samo jednostavno ne zhelim da
> gledam evropu! I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of
> America...

Crk'o dabogda, seme ti se zatrlo!

Peter Griffin: Chris, everything I say is a lie. Except that. And that. And
that. And that. And that. And that. And that. And that.
Meg Griffin: Guess what I am.
Stewie Griffin: Hmm, let me see. The end result of a drunken backseat gropefest
and a damaged prophilactic?