> ?!? Hm, obojica saljemo preko gmaila, ali to ne bi trebalo da je html
> ako mu ne kazes. Tacnije, dok ne koristis formatting opcije tretira ga
> kao text.
> Sta koristis za citanje?!

Kao što rekoh, i oni šalju Plain Text samo je drugi encoding.
Lepo kažu zaglavlja:

...dok ja koristim Central European Windows-1250...

Diane Simmons: Our top story tonight, I have been cast as the lead in the Quahog
Players' production of The King And I.
Tom Tucker: In other news, I wont be going to the play because I'm sure it will
be lousy.
Diane Simmons: This just in: Tom, you're such a closet case.
Tom Tucker: We now go live to Diane being a bitch. Diane?