> Ti bas volis King Size ili samo teras inat Darku?

Kakve veze imaju King Size i Vox sa mojom personom?

[Peter is trying to potty-train Stewie]
Peter Griffin: You know, I oughta just give you some beer. Goes straight through
Stewie Griffin: [sarcastic] Wonderful. And while we're at it, we can light up a
doobie and watch porn.
Peter Griffin: Eh... yeah?
Stewie Griffin: Ha ha. Oh, this is so good it just HAS to be fattening.