> Ti dachaze strelac ili jarac bese?

Strelac.
Uzgred, sad prodajesh horoskop a za 2 godine ccesh da prodajesh religiju...
...bolje da ti poshaljem ekipu za moralnu kontrolu u sluchajnu bozhiccnu
proveru >:)

Stewie Griffin: Oh, look at me. Look, my finger is in a very naughty place.
[Stewie's finger is in his nose]
Brian Griffin: Kid, you're talking to a guy who uses his tongue for toilet
paper.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/iuUuID/dnQLAA/n1hLAA/rzJolB/TM