> E pa ja sam naisao na vise tr00 dikeova nego gayeva...

Kad bi ishao na fag zhurke koliko chesto idesh na dike zhurke, znao bi jednako
tr00 fagova koliko i dikeova...

Police Officer: Hey. That's Against the law. You're coming with me.
Peter Griffin: [singing to the tune of U Can't Touch this]
Ah ah ah. Can't Touch Me/ Can't Touch me/ Ja ja ja ja just like the bad guy/
from Lethal Weapon 2/ I've got diplomatic Immunity/ so Hammer, you can't sue/ I
can write graffiti even jay-walk in the streets/ I can Riot, loot, not give a
hoot, and touch your sister's teat/ Can't touch me/ Can't touch me/
Adam West: What in God's name is he doing?
Peter Griffin: Can't Touch me.
Cleveland: I believe it's the worm.
Peter Griffin: [still singing]
Can't touch me/ STOP, Peter time/ I'm a big shot, there's no doubt/ light a fire
then pee it out/ Don't like it, kiss my rump/ Just for a minute, let's all do
the bump/ Can't touch me/ Yeah, do the Peter Griffin Bump/ Can't touch me/ I'm
Presidential Peter/ Interns think I'm hot/ Don't care if you're handicapped,
I'll still park in your spot/ I've been around the world/ from Hartford to Back
Bay/ It's Peter, Go Peter, I'm so Peter, Yo Peter, Let's see Regis rap this way/
Can't touch me.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/rzJolB/TM