> E...skinuo sam sad dva albuma...tako sui jebeno genijalni...opisao bi ih
> kao neki prog. avantgarde metal...mnogo dobro...ima i malo noise-a

Znachi tr00lji Carnival.

Ja ispadoh Immortal, uzgred.

Salesman: Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Griffin. Now, I know you've been here all day, so
if you'll just sign this contract without reading it I'll take your blank check,
and you won't not be not loving your time-share before you know it.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/rzJolB/TM