> dobio Vizu za 7 dana preko jedne tur.organizacije ovde
> u Kanjizi.

Eto, a Anta i ja smo dobili vizu za jedan dan.
Tj. za dva dana jer prvi put nismo poneli sva dokumenta.

Brian Griffin: Look at you. You spent all that time making Chris jealous and now
you have an eating disorder.
Stewie Griffin: Help me up.
Brian Griffin: I would but my doctor advised me against heavy lifting.