> Cek, ne seri da idesh u Holandiju...oces onda sa mnom i despotom do
> tamo...naravno ako idesh vozom...znash za nash plan? inter rail, pa po
> celoj evropi...

Ne, neccu na te "idem da se uduvam" turneje...
A i neccu imati para da idem po celoj evropi (da imam, otish'o bih odmah na
sever, zar ne?).

Idem ja, blagojs' meni, u Haag pa posle kud me holandski trolovi odvedu

--

// Dachaz,                              Need a website?
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]            www.dachaz.net

Brian Griffin: Peter, only one gift was for charity the rest where for the
family.
Peter Griffin: No the rest were FROM the family... weren't they? Aw crap, since
when did they change the meaning of for to from?
Brian Griffin: I think they had a meeting about it last night.
Peter Griffin: Why wasn't I told?
Brian Griffin: They sent you a card but it said 'For Peter' on it so you must
have thought it was FROM you, so you didn't uh, you know it's just easier to
call you stupid.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/rzJolB/TM