> Pa sta ces onda da raids? Da se vozis kanalima i beres lale?

[the cable television transmitter was knocked out]
Tom Tucker: Diane, that last report was so good, you deserve a spanking.
Diane Simmons: Oh, Tom... I don't think your wife would like that.
Tom Tucker: My wife is a bitter old hag, she's in Quahog and cant hear a word
we're saying.
Director: Uh, guys, we're back on in Quahog.