> ah, mozda je program pravljen za epoc v1.0...
> Primetio sam da autori symbian softvvera vrlo cesto prave flagrantne
> propuste u programima, kao da su ih pisali za pola sata... Cast
> izuzezcima naravno.

Ne znam za shta je pravljen, ali je napravljen u Februaru tekucce godine...

Peter Griffin: Oh, okay, here's another riddle. A woman has two children. Now, a
homicidal maniac tells her she can only keep one. Which one does she let 'im
Brian Griffin: That's, that's not a riddle. That's, that's just terrible.
Peter Griffin: Wrong!... the ugly one.
Quagmire: Hey, maybe we could set Peter up with another lemon snowcone.
Peter Griffin: The first one didn't taste like lemon at all. It tasted like...
Peter Griffin: Oh, you guys are ASSES.