Ne, ovo ti govorim uopste...

Dachaz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Nije problem biti egoistican, i ja sam, ali ti preterujes...

Ne preterujem nego je tvoja grbacha pa ti se ne svidja.
Da je Shebalj u pitanju, podrzh'o bi me...

--

// Dachaz,                              Need a website?
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]            www.dachaz.net

Good Peter: Hey sorry, man, am I late? What did I miss?
Peter Griffin: Thank God you're here. What do I do?
Bad Good Peter: Tell him to keep lying. He's in too deep.
Good Peter: Well, I don't know...
[Looks for good side]
Good Peter: Hey, where's the other guy?
Good Good Peter: [Is stuck on the same highway in his tiny car] Ah, this is
unbelieveable!

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Одговори путем е-поште