> Nosati?... Mozda su toliko zgoljavi da im nosevi
> dolaze preterano do izrazaja....

Mozhda oni nemaju noseve, nego je to samo chudna manifestacija zbog loshe
pozicioniranog osvetljenja?

Peter Griffin: So what happened to the guy that stole the money?
Joe Swanson: Ironically, I severed his spine when I fell on him.
Peter Griffin: Sounds like you got some more competition at next year's Special
People's Games. HehHehHehHehHeh.
Joe Swanson: Nope, he's dead.