> Eeeee, nikada neces saznati sta ja hocu od tebe i
> Darka ;-)

Niti ccu ja, kako mi se chini, a vremenom ccesh i ti zaboraviti shta si htela
(ako odvecc nisi)

Jim: What did you just call me?
Huck Griffin: I thought that was your name.
Jim: That is our word. You have no right to use it.
Huck Griffin: Geez, I'm sorry. I didn't know.
Huck Griffin: So, could you pass me the oar, 'n-word Jim'?
Jim: Yes. Thank you.