> Sto je najgore, he's got a piont! Dachaz "prezivljava" na tvojim
> narudzbinama :)) Tvojim parama on kupuje 'leb/pivo/penu za brijanje!! Damn
> it, osiguran si...

Vaistinu...

Guy on Street #2: It's 3:00. Where the hell is Louie?
Guy on Street #1: Well, you tell me. Louie left his house at 2:15 and had to
travel a distance 6.2 miles traveling at a rate of five miles a hour. When will
Louie get here?
Guy On Street #2: Depends if he stops to see his ho.
Guy on Street #1: That's what we call a "variable".

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rG9bLB/dnQLAA/n1hLAA/rzJolB/TM