Ne znam koliko je za verovati, ali ako je istina... Krome broj mrtve!

ADDED 050512
It’s official, EMPEROR have reunited to play some exclusive shows. The
band is confirmed to headline the Inferno Festival and Wacken Open air
2006!!!

The band reunited after four years to play a surprise three-song set for
Norwegian metal magazine Scream's 15-year anniversary, which took place
at Oslo's Rockefeller Sept. 30. 2005. The band took the scene by
surprise, performed three tracks — "The Loss And Curse Of Reverence", "I
Am The Black Wizards", "Inno A Satana" — and received a rapturous
welcome by an ecstatic crowd. Announced as a "big surprise band," the
whole arrangement was so secret that neither organizers of the
magazine's anniversary party nor the band itself told their closest
friends and associates. Anyone that feels they missed out, fear not,
next year is when the big events take place. The surprise gig was merely
a cool way to “drop the bomb” and create even bigger anticipation for
the upcoming shows.

--
AntA the Jezivi
| [EMAIL PROTECTED] | ICQ:58011343 | Jabber:[EMAIL PROTECTED] |

Know an art & music fan? Make a donation in their honor this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/VwqHaC/.VHMAA/n1hLAA/rzJolB/TM