> trazi 10E a ne da posmatra mene sa dve deve...

Sada kada su mi ochi otvorene, mogu sa osudjujuccim tonom da napadnem ovaj
animalizam u moderno doba!

Bob Ross: All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you
take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down
over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you
tell anyone that that bush is there i will come to your house and I will cut