> Anything we might find interesting??

Sumljam - yet another od onijeh "uuu, kako je mene sramota mog bivsheg, jaoj
kako me je samo sramota"

Stewie Griffin: Damn you, vile woman, you've impeded my work since the day I
escaped your wretched womb.
[the Griffins watch "Happy Days"]
Richie: Mom, uh, I really like Potsy.
Mrs. Cunningham: Well, Potsy's a nice boy, dear. Why shouldn't you like him?
Richie: No, I mean... I REALLY like Potsy.
Mr. Cunningham: We heard you the first time, son, you've got a homosexual
attraction to Potsy.