> Eh ti vashi napredni i neupotrebljivi operativni sistemi ;-PP

Vid' shale, poshalice!

[On being the First Lady of "Petoria"]
Lois Griffin: I'll be just like Hillary Clinton, only you know, without the
penis.
Doctor: Mr. Griffin, all your tests came back negative. As it turns out, the
lump on your chest is just a fatty corpusle.
Peter Griffin: Fatty Corpusle? Wait a minute... How the hell can a dead comedian
from the silent movie era be lodged in my left bosom?