Shta pitash mene, pitaj Yahoo...

--

// Dachaz,                              Need a website?
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]            www.dachaz.net

Peter Griffin: Oh, okay, here's another riddle. A woman has two children. Now, a
homicidal maniac tells her she can only keep one. Which one does she let 'im
kill?
Brian Griffin: That's, that's not a riddle. That's, that's just terrible.
Peter Griffin: Wrong!... the ugly one.

Milos Sebalj wrote:
> Jeli Dachaze zashto me zajebaje yahu? Nedelju dana mi pushta mejlove, pa me
> onda nedelju dana baunsuje i tako u krug skoro mesec i po! Koj mu je moj?

Stay Metal,
YU Metal.
Yahoo! Groups Links