> Jel' ovo nekome bilo smeshno?
> Sheblju?

Bilo bi zanimljivo da su poslate samo fotke bez onih pretarded komentara.
Rat (lazhnjacima) ljudima koji PowerPoint koriste za stvari drugachije od
PREZENTACIJA.

Lois Griffin: [Doorbell rings; Mr. Weed is coming over for dinner] That must be
him.
Peter Griffin: Oh God! I hope that thing doesn't happen where I get nervous and
lose control of the volume of my voice.
[Answers door]
Mr. Jonathan Weed: Hello Peter. How are you?
Peter Griffin: [yelling] Fine...
[quietly]
Peter Griffin: Please come in