Shta to svira?
Videh u goThichevom NP i automatski me asocira na moj stil igranja Worms-a :)
"Ako cce ubistvo mog crva da ubije dva njegova... MRI!" ;)

...ahh, nishta bolje od Worms World Party na PDA...
Ako nishta, onda to opravdava bahatu kupovinu istog :-D

[the cable television transmitter was knocked out]
Tom Tucker: Diane, that last report was so good, you deserve a spanking.
Diane Simmons: Oh, Tom... I don't think your wife would like that.
Tom Tucker: My wife is a bitter old hag, she's in Quahog and cant hear a word
we're saying.
Director: Uh, guys, we're back on in Quahog.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/rzJolB/TM