Nisam bash detaljno chitao, ali zar to nije da ti kao fora da tebi treba 10K,
ti imash 5K, pa ti oni daju kredit od 10K, a ti uplatish svojih 5K u startu a
ostalih 5K otplaccujesh na 512 rata?

Chris Griffin: Yo, did y'all check me when that hottie was all up in my
Kool-Aid? Yeah, I was looking to break off a little somethin' somethin' but my
crew gave me the 411 on that skank and she's all about the bling-bling.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/rzJolB/TM