Koja ruzhna nosina!

Brian Griffin: You're really going to take back donated gifts on Christmas Eve?
Peter Griffin: Yes, now here's the plan. We'll enter through the air
conditioning duct here. Which will be guarded by lasers three inches above the
floor, now you'll have to squeeze yourself to the size of about a sponge and
then crawl across the floor like a dolphin or some other amphibious mammal.
Brian: Can I buy some pot from you?