> kod mene je fajl zaveden kao "family guy Live In Vegas
> - Stewie's Sexy Party" dobio sam ga od druga tako da
> nemam link......

Imam Live in Vegas (OST) - MP3 i takva pesma ne postoji.

Dennis Miller: I don't want to go on a rant, here, but America's foreign policy
makes about as much sense as Beowulf having sex with Robert Fulton at the first
battle of Antietam. I mean when a neo-conservative defenestrates it's like
Raskolnikov filibuster deoxymonohydroxinate... [Peter is watching this on TV]
Peter Griffin: What the hell does rant mean?