>> kod mene je fajl zaveden kao "family guy Live In Vegas
>> - Stewie's Sexy Party" dobio sam ga od druga tako da
>> nemam link......
>
> Imam Live in Vegas (OST) - MP3 i takva pesma ne postoji.

Did a little research on a tad bit illegal sites, and just look what did I find:
Family Guy Live In Vegas - Stewie's Sexy Party.avi      35 Mb
Family Guy Live In Vegas - The Making Of Family Guy Live In Vegas.avi   45 Mb
Family Guy Live In Vegas - The Making Of Stewie's Sexy Party.avi        95 Mb

Peter Griffin: Brian should be allowed to see his puppies.
Carter Pewterschmidt: Peter, Think about what you are doing.
Peter Griffin: I am, Your honor Brian will be a great dad. Hell if I were half
the parent Brian is, I'd know that Chris' favorite ice cream is...
Brian Griffin: Chocolate Chip.
Peter Griffin: and Stewie's favorite bedtime story is...
Brian Griffin: Good Night Moon.
Peter Griffin: and Meg's real father's name is...
Brian Griffin: Stan Thompson.