Hehehe, carski.

Evo josh nekijeh izjava:

"Everything that can be invented has been invented."
- Charles H. Duell, Commissioner, U.S. Office of Patents, 1899

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
- Ken Olson, president of DEC, 1977

"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers."
- Thomas Watson, chairman of IBM, 1943

"But what... is it good for?"
- Engineer at the Advanced Computing Systems Division of IBM, 1968, commenting
on the microchip

"640K ought to be enough for anybody."
- Bill Gates, 1981

"Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons."
- Popular Mechanics, forecasting the relentless march of science, 1949

"The wireless music box has no imaginable commercial value. Who would pay for a
message sent to nobody in particular?"
- David Sarnoff's associates in response to his urgings for investment in the
radio in the 1920s

Peter: ...and there's no way I'm going in the back way.
Death: Oh crap, I have no time for this!