> E mnogo ti je, hm, zanimljivo definisan onaj "predugovor". };-)
> "potvrđujem da ću" "dostaviti kasnije definisanu količinu novaca"??!
> Pametno.

Nego!
...a ti, kurvo, shto ne potpisa?

Peter Griffin: What's Lois doing with Ross Fishman?
Glen Quagmire: Is it possible she's a whore? You know, like on weekends to pay
for her mom's dialysis... as in my fantasy.
[pause]
Glen Quagmire: You know what, let's start over. Hi, I'm Quagmire.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: