This is just awesome guys! I finally got around to graduatin and I didn't even
have to turn up a single day this time around to get my final credit points. Now
I am fully qualified in a BA and on the hunt for a new job! I'll let you
guys know how I do, but just thought I'd mention this now since they helped me
out. If any   of u interested in getting a BA or something similar without
having
to go through all the hassle they put you through in US institutions give these
guys a call 801-697-0461 . They got me    through in around a month.

  • ... [Е-ПОШТА ЗАШТИЋЕНА]
    • ... [Е-ПОШТА ЗАШТИЋЕНА]
    • ... Dachaz
      • ... Nikola Pavlicevic