Serge Aleynikov wrote:

>> Good thinking - the syntax would be {udp6, "::", 5060} though. What
>> I'm really missing here is
>>
>>    1) ability to listen to the same port(s) for all my IP addresses, be
>>       they IPv4 or IPv6
>
> This is not going to work without direct support by the emulator's
> networking driver.  The main issue is that in case of multiple network
> interfaces the driver doesn't notify the listener about which IP address
> a UDP packet was received on, and therefore YXA wouldn't know which IP
> to send a reply from.

I said 'same port', not same socket =).

I was talking from a user perspective - how it should be configured, not
how it should be done technically. I think having to configure the
following is no good from a user perspective, to get a proxy that
listens to all my IPv4 and IPv6 addresses (on a non-standard port) :

   {listen_on, [{tcp, "0.0.0.0", 5050},
                {udp, "0.0.0.0", 5050},
                {tls, "0.0.0.0", 5061},
                {tcp6, "::", 5050},