I figured out that incomingproxy isn't actually starting...I am seeing
the following in a erl_crash.dump file in /usr/local/etc/:

=erl_crash_dump:0.1
Sat Jul  5 17:17:34 2008
Slogan: Kernel pid terminated (application_controller)
({application_start_failure,kernel,{shutdown,{kernel,start,[n
ormal,[]]}}})
System version: Erlang (BEAM) emulator version 5.5.2 [source]
[async-threads:0] [hipe] [kernel-poll:false]
Compiled: Tue Aug 28 10:30:39 2007
Atoms: 3633
=memory
total: 2055061
processes: 199774
processes_used: 191638
system: 1855287
atom: 146993
atom_used: 146278
binary: 54228
code: 1108390
ets: 26868
=hash_table:atom_tab
size: 2411
used: 1881
objs: 3633
depth: 7
=index_table:atom_tab
size: 4096
limit: 1048576
entries: 3633
=hash_table:module_code
size: 47
used: 29
objs: 44
depth: 4
=index_table:module_code
size: 1024
limit: 65536
entries: 44
=hash_table:export_list
size: 1597
used: 1112
objs: 1879
depth: 5
=index_table:export_list
size: 2048
limit: 65536
entries: 1879
=hash_table:secondary_export_table
size: 97
used: 0
objs: 0
depth: 0
=hash_table:process_reg
size: 11
used: 3
objs: 3
depth: 1
=hash_table:fun_table
size: 197
used: 129
objs: 210
depth: 6
=hash_table:node_table
size: 11
used: 1
objs: 1
depth: 1
=hash_table:dist_table
size: 11
used: 1
objs: 1
depth: 1  ......

That is just the beginning...it goes on for quite awhile.  I
bootstrapped the app with no troubles and and I running Erlang V. R12B.
I am trying to use yxa with the default mnesia db.

Below is the contents of my incomingproxy.config:

[{incomingproxy, [{sipauth_realm, "acalledshot.net"},
                  {sipauth_password, "test1234"},
          {logger_logbasename, "/var/log/yxa/incomingproxy"},
                  {homedomain, ["acalledshot.net"]},
          {myhostnames, ["yxa.acalledshot.net"]}
                ]}].

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.