Mikael Magnusson wrote:
> The configuration variable eventserver_for_package contains url:s as
> strings which need to be parsed before returned by
> request_homedomain_event.
>
>>From Yxa README:
>
>  Example:
>  [{"presence", "sip:presence.example.com"},
>   {"ua-config", "sip:prov.example.com"}
>  ]

Thanks for pointing that out.

To not have to parse the URL (relatively expensive operation) in runtime
once for every PUBLISH/SUBSCRIBE request, I opted for a different
solution and implemented the new configuration type string_sipurl for
eventserver_for_package.

It only outweighed your solution by a factor of 85 or so ;). Revision 1713.

I also added proper test cases, of course.