Is it me, or there is nothing inside yxa to parse the SDP part of the
messages.
For example if I have an INVITE (which contains of course an SDP ) and I
want to do in server some processing to the SDP part, is there something
built in?
>From what I can see the SDP is part of the pachet is left unchanged and
at best the envelope (aka the headers) is changed.
Did I got it wrong or is it a way to parse the SDP ?

Many thanks

Regards

Tiberiu

În data de Jo, 01-10-2009 la 12:13 +0200, Fredrik Thulin a scris: