Fredrik,

Adding line number and module name to the log is quite helpful to read
the log, at least from my personal experience. I agreed with you that
in order to to do that we need to change a lot of code in YXA, for
example replacing the log with macro.

-define DEBUG(Formats, Parameter)
    logger:log(DEBUG, ?LINE, ?MODULE, Formats, Parameter).

How do you think, Fredrik? I will check out the code to add log level
check, and submit a patch.

BTW, as a long time SIP developer, YXA attracts me because it is
written in Erlang. Thanks for sharing this with us.

kaiduan