On Wed, 2009-12-16 at 19:22 +0100, Mikael Magnusson wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-12-16 at 15:51 +0100, Fredrik Thulin wrote:
> > Should I do what most people seem to have done already and move YXA to
> > github?
> >
> > I'm not anywhere near confident in my git skills, but what better way is
> > there to learn than to start using it?
> >
> > /Fredrik
> >

> Are you aware of my git mirror of YXA?
>
> http://github.com/mikma/yxa

No, I was not.

> And are you interested of an archive with my git svn import directory?
> It should get you started quickly. Using it as a base for the official
> YXA git repository would give me and other users of my git mirror a
> smooth transition.

Definitely. Send it to me in private e-mail please.

I haven't made my final decision yet, and I also must seek approval from
my employer although I don't think that will be a problem.

I'm also contemplating making an YXA 1.1 release, and I am not sure if I
would be best off doing that before transitioning to github... otherwise
the release might be delayed unnecessary.