On Sun, 2010-04-11 at 10:53 +0200, Fredrik Thulin wrote:
> The idea sounds good to me, but I'd say there is precedent (hope I'm
> using that word correctly) to adding a hook to local.erl for doing that
> kind of thing. Was there a reason to add it to the YXA application
> behaviour instead?

After thinking more about it, I realize that if you (or someone else)
writes an application using the YXA SIP stack, you don't want to require
all users of your application to have application defaults in a custom
local.erl.

I'm now fine with your proposed way, so let's just reach agreement on
the define names and I'll merge.