On Thu, 2010-09-23 at 21:39 -0400, Vance Shipley wrote:
> This commit moves away from a user m4 macro to the internal Erlang support
> in autoconf v2.64:
>

> http://github.com/vances/yxa/commit/73b1c8802aa9008cdf5a6365546490c42f3112ce

You have only moved the call to AC_ERLANG_CHECK_LIB away from the user
m4 macro into configure.ac. You also removed ERLANG_LIB_VER_SUBST, which
you fixed for all but one release file in another commit.

> This commit (should have been done above) makes yaws optional:
>

> http://github.com/vances/yxa/commit/d923a9423a03620b3522d88bf4fd743122dfd9ca

I'm planning to change the way yaws is autodetected. We need to use
pkg-config since yaws' directory is not search by default. (Except in
some Debian/Ubuntu versions where yaws is installed in
the /usr/lib/erlang tree.)

/Mikael