And ... are you usign YXA in some areas? dev? production? test?

CGS wrote:

>> Hi Manuel,
>> I was wondering the same for some time.
I will follow this thread for the replies from devs.
>> CGS
>
> I am
not active in the project currently, and I don't think the project is
active at KTH or Stockholm University. People at KTH started the
project, and people at Stockholm University continued after them. But
now the project seems rather inactive.

> /Mikael
>
>> On Fri, Aug
31, 2012 at 1:42 PM, Manuel A. Rubio "Bombadil"
<bomba...@bosqueviejo.net [3]> wrote:

>>> Hi to all,
>>>
>>> I'm
new in the list, I've reviewed the YXA code and I'd like to know the
project activity, is ready for production?

>>> Thanks.
>>> Manuel
Rubio.
>>> Yxa-devel