On 08/31/2012 02:01 PM, Manuel A. Rubio "Bombadil" wrote:

And ... are you usign YXA in some areas? dev? production? test?

I have used YXA for connecting to VoIP services. But most recently I used it as a production presence server with Twinkle as clients. Unfortunately the YXA presence server sometimes would crash without being able to recover and needed manual restart. As a result a replaced it with another presence server. I guess the presence server isn't as well tested as the other parts since I think Yxa has mostly been used for VoIP.

/Mikael